Training and Tools Your Teams Will Love
"Manager Method is like having an additional team member for us. Ashley’s content and products are well thought out and useful and serve as an intentional support and guide to accomplish our people goals. Most of all- they are human and fun and uplifting. Beyond the Guides and Ashley’s partnership and influence, I look forward to seeing what she and MM create next!" - Katherine M., HR Director
You may have seen us online, but what makes us right for you? Click below to see how we can help your organization have the training, coaching and tools you need.
If you like what you see, let's set up a call to discuss your specific needs.
We want to help make your teams even better. Find out how we can do exactly this.Click here to schedule.
Document Bundles & Templates
Ready-to-go templates for your organization's needs. Bundles include a Zip file packed with customizable MS Word versions and instructions/talking points for each.
Ready for purchase and immediate download - a HUGE savings from having custom documents drafted from scratch.
How We Work with Companies
We focus on the areas where we best help solve your needs for upskilling managers, employees and your documents. How?
- Training: We provide online, trackable, engaging training for anti-harassment and -discrimination (including state- and local-specific modules where required), Manager 101 ("need to know" information for people leaders) and more
In addition to enterprise discounts for our off-the-shelf training, we can provide live and custom training
- Coaching: We provide Group and 1:1 coaching for managers, from leadership sessions to reminders of expectations (including for post-investigation remedial action)
- Tools: Our New Employee Guidebook and New Manager Guidebook are affordable tools available in paperback or digital form These can be customized for your organization, from branding to content
- Templates: Packages including hiring (including offer letters and onboarding tools) and performance (including clear memos and talking points)
- Legal and HR Support: One-off needs ("An employee did XYZ, what should we do?") to broader support (review of your offer letters, handbook, commission agreements, retention bonus agreements, etc.).
Our legal services require a conflict check and written client agreement before providing services.
Check Us Out
Click on each to see paperback versions on Amazon, or click here for Digital Versions in our online Store.
"[The New Employee Guidebook] is amazing. It has all the right questions (and places for the answers) to create great conversations as you onboard and beyond. I’m excited to share this with teammates!" - Amazon Review